This Job Listing is about Huspy in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Huspy is on a mission to improve the home buying ecosystem for everyone through convenience, clarity, and care.
We believe buying a home should be something to celebrate.
Getting your own home is a high point in our lives, we want to build an experience that matches that feeling – without the hassle. That’s why our mission is to simplify the home buying process and make it an actual enjoyable moment for everyone.
Position Title: Credit Underwriter
- Position Title: Credit Underwriter
Credit underwriting to assess each loan application individually against Lending Policy and criteria.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reviewing and assessing different types of mortgage applications, including residential, commercial, land, construction and off plan
- Responsible for analysing and performing credit-related checks (Salaried & Self Employed) for Mortgage loans in accordance with policy and process in a timely manner.
- Assessing and validating documentation: KYC documents, Income documents, Audited Financial Statements, bank statements and property documents including valuation reports etc.
- Submission of the application to Banks and following up with the cases until pre-approval.
- Resolving bank queries related to client’s applications.
- Assist Customer Success team in resolving client’s queries wherever required.
- Assist Bank Operations team in resolving FOL (Final Offer Letter) queries.
- Assist Account Managers in qualifying the client to Banks based on profile and eligibility whenever required.
- Suggest process improvements and propose automation wherever feasible.
- Handling AD HOC requests to support products and engineering teams.
- Providing feedback to the Team Lead and Operations Manager in relation to lending policy, central bank circulars, processes, and procedures.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Strong decision maker and a team player
- Organised and show ownership
- Strong knowledge of the current real estate market and central bank regulations related to mortgage lending.
- Knowledge on UAE banking lending policies, process, and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer obsessed mindset
- Experience in relationship management with sales or related areas
- Feel comfortable working with technology
- Can work with MS Office package and/or GSuite
Good to have:
- Experience in startups or high pressure environment is a plus
- CRM tool experience: Hubspot, Salesforce etc is a plus
- Previous experience in ADIB, ADCB, DIB, ENBD, Mashreq is a plus
- Arabic speaker is a plus
Sounds like you? Apply below!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A