This Job Listing is about Huspy in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Huspy is on a mission to improve the home buying ecosystem for everyone through convenience, clarity, and care.
We believe buying a home should be something to celebrate.
Getting your own home is a high point in our lives, we want to build an experience that matches that feeling – without the hassle. That’s why our mission is to simplify the home buying process and make it an actual enjoyable moment for everyone.
Senior Data Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Data Acquisition: Design, build, manage and customise ETL processes/pipelines that both land data onto the platform and also provision data out, for consumption by APIs
- Data Preparation: Bringing together & unifying unintegrated information from different sources
- Data Exploration, Information delivery, insight generation, opportunity discovery, etc
- Data Mining: Proactively analyse data and research areas of business interest to identify opportunities, propose data sets, analysis, data science products which could allow the company to gain a competitive advantage
Requirements And Qualifications
- 3-6 years experience in data/technology projects
- A degree in computer science, engineering , or a related field.
- Critical thinking, analytical mind, problem-solving capabilities, and high level of initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling. Storage, sharding, partitioning
- Knowledge of Python, and/or other languages such as R, Java, Scala, Spark
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, and knowledge of NoSQL paradigms.
- Knowledge of DevOps e.g. containerisation, logging, provisioning, CI/CD
- Knowledge of AWS data tools like EMR, Lambda, Glue, Redshift and solutions
General business skills
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders, gathering & refining requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
Sounds like you? Apply below!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A