Are you looking for a Job at IBM in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Cloud Go To Market Leader
- The Cloud GTM Leader typically develops a long term business relationship with one strategic or several important clients, providing total solutions to the client’s business needs.
- The Cloud GTM Leader is the lead sales person on a strategic outsourcing engagement and is responsible for the overall sales effort. The Cloud GTM Leader is responsible for the development and closing of highly complex information technology solutions to senior client executives, which can include the CEO, CFO, CHRO, COO, CMO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees. They are required to have an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions. The CSE in his/her role will be facilitating / assisting in the development of or a shift in the strategic direction of an organization. Consultative selling experience with C suite buyers is a key skill to be able to successfully convert opportunities.
- The opportunities may lead with Consulting Service offerings and/or be coordinated with the consulting service offerings, as appropriate, to ensure the potential of aggregating the sale of all IBM offerings (including other offerings like Software and IGF to name a few) around those service opportunities. Develops organizational, business and professional skills and supports efforts to bring the appropriate business solution offering to closure. Takes direction from the IBM IOT Service leaders, and drives IBM’s efforts to become the premier solutions provider.
- The Cloud GTM Leader is responsible for leading small and large, multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs. They may lead multiple opportunities concurrently although typically in different sales stages and have assigned signing’s and customer satisfaction targets for the service line they support. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned. The role carries hard signings target for assigned geography.
- Work with client’s key Business and IT stakeholders as well as C-level executives to demonstrate IBM’s Journey to Cloud proposition
- Understand client’s business and technology strategy, and translate that into a client specific Cloud PoV
- Articulate cloud solutions, cloud advisory, modernization and migration strategies for our clients.
- Lead creation and execution of services pipeline
- Develop compelling solutions, campaigns and proposals that differentiate IBM methodology and architecture and positions IBM as the multi-cloud partner
- Navigate solutioning cycle between multiple Lines of Business to create integrated proposals.
- Identify and deliver proof of concept or minimum viable product to create immediate client impact
- Work with a global/virtual teams to collaborate and deliver the best in class products to our clients
- Build relationships with Microsoft, AWS and Red Hat organizations and collaborate with our partners to position IBM as their premier system integration partner.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years’experience of successful sales execution in complex environments
- 3+ years sales experience of multi-cloud services and platforms
- Proven deep relationship management skills with key accounts at a strategic level
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies across Cloud Advisory, Cloud Native Build, Cloud Modernization/Migration and Cloud Management spectrum
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Azure/AWS PaaS and IaaS features
- Hands on experience on designing and developing services on Azure/AWS/Red Hat (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, APIs, Microservices)
- Experience in securing the applications on Azure/AWS (PaaS, IaaS etc.)
- Experience of migrating workload to Azure/AWS/Red Hat from private cloud, other clouds or on-prem infrastructure of customers
- Certified in Azure, AWS or Red Hat in the architecture domain
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com