Are you looking for a Job at IBM in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This role is based in Jubail and will be responsible for leading teams in security operations, incident response and Security Operations Center (SOC). Candidate must have extensive experience in various security control areas such as SIEM, Next Gen Firewalls, IDS, IPSEC, SSLVPN, APT, WAF, EDR, Next Generation EPP, NAC, Deception and Cloud based security technologies across various infrastructure platforms. Ideally, extensive experience in Windows infrastructures, as well as having a deep knowledge of networking security, vulnerability management and attack methods. Must have proven hands on experience in Blue team exercises with excellent communication and leadership skills. Candidate should be an active participant in multiple intelligence communities and be able to disseminate pertinent threat information throughout the Security Operations and to the technical and business stakeholders.
- Lead and manage Security Operations function with a distributed team of at least 10 resources while being the focal points for the client/organization.
- Lead an insourced/outsources MSSP SOC in delivering a unified and seamless end to end service to the client/organization.
- Lead level 2 security analysts and EDR teams in threat management, triage and response.
- Lead the design and the implementation of SIEM use cases, reports and dashboards.
- Lead the integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM.
- Lead the Configuration & Management of UTMs/firewalls (Palo Alto experience preferred) and Endpoint security technologies (EPP,EDR), Network security technologies (NAC, SSL VPN, IPSEC), Deception technologies.
- Lead the configuration & Management of Cloud security technologies.
- Lead investigation, response and mitigation efforts when security incidents arise and perform.
- Creation of Management and Executive reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC and Security operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Provide technical direction, mentorship and enablement to team members.
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives.
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations and threat management Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent with 7+ years of dedicated experience in Cyber security with at least 3 years in a similar role leading security operations.
- Working knowledge of systems communications from OSI Layer 1 to 7 and experience in identifying and implementation security control at each of the layers. In-depth working knowledge of TCP/IP, protocols and packet analysis.
- 4+ years of experience in Infrastructure, Endpoint and Network security tools configuration and management preferably with Palo Alto and Sophos UTMs, Symantec Endpoint Security, Carbon Black Response / Palo Alto Cortex Microsoft Security & Office 365 Security and IBM QRadar SIEM.
- Knowledge of log formats and ability to aggregate and parse log data for syslog, http logs, DB logs for security investigation purposes
- Advanced knowledge of threat areas and common attack vectors (malware, phishing, APT, technology attack etc.)
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- CISSP certified
- Any 2 of the following: Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Continuous Monitoring (GMON), GIAC Defending Advanced Threats (GDAT), GIAC Certified Detection Analyst (GCDA)
- CCNA Routing, Switching and Security Certified
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Scripting or Automation knowledge is desirable
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com