Are you looking for a Job at IBM in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is seeking a Multi Vendor Services (MVS) Sales with responsibility to identify, develop, and close opportunities in their client set that drive the expected Signings, Revenue and Gross Profit results for the assigned territory.
Through strong knowledge of the Technology Support Services (TSS) MVS portfolio, they will identify opportunities, and provide solutions to client business needs that improve their business and financial performance. Successful MVS Sales Specialists will be able to
- Generate & identify leads, select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities,
- Participate in or lead cross functional sales teams,
- Develop client propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Select the appropriate offerings that will meet client’s business objectives
- Drive TSS Industry based solutions at their clients, including infrastructure, network, security, Software Support, Commercial, and Open Source Software…etc
- Understand the client’s business, including their organization and decision matrix
- Close MVS deals (main objective of the role): understand and apply the MVS strategy and offerings to create tailored solutions that meet client’s business needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Successful experience selling Infrastructure Services to Financial clients
- Proven, successful track record of identifying, developing and closing business in the Multi
- Vendor Services solution space
- Experience developing and presenting compelling value propositions focused on financial and business benefit
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to develop new market opportunities (prospecting)
- Demonstrated services sales experience in a hunter role, in highly competitive environment
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational and time management abilities, allowing you to work independently
- Thorough analytical capabilities, with problem solving and flexible mind-set
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- MNC experience
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com