Are you looking for a Job at IBM in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Security Services Specialist, you will be based in Jubail and be responsible for various security operations tasks like configuration and execution of changes on security controls & technologies, triage of security incidents and follow-up on remediation activities. If you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative workplace, have a passion to cyber security and you are eager to continuously learn and develop your technical skills, IBM provides you an environment where you will be challenged and inspired to grow every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Configuration and Management of Endpoint security technologies including Next Generation EPP, EDR and Deception.
- Configuration and Management for Network Threat Analytics technologies.
- Run the vulnerability management program inclusive of the confirmation and management of the vulnerability scanning tools.
- Configuration & Management of Cloud security technologies
- Design, Implementation of SIEM Use-cases, Reports & Dashboards
- Interaction with MSSP for security incident & response
- Triage security events and incidents, detect anomalies, and report remediation actions.
- Follow up on remediation actions for security incidents.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 -5 years of experience in operations of security controls.
- 2-3 experience is analyst of security events and incidents.
- Experience in Infrastructure, Endpoint and Network security tools configuration and management preferably with Palo Alto and Sophos UTMs, Symantec Endpoint Security, Carbon Black Response / Palo Alto Cortex Microsoft Security & Office 365 Security and IBM QRadar SIEM.
- Working knowledge of systems communications from OSI Layer 1 to 7 and experience in identifying and implementation security control at each of the layers. In-depth working knowledge of TCP/IP, protocols and packet analysis.
- Strong knowledge in threat areas and common attack vectors.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) certifications
- Security + certification
- CCNA or any other network certification
- Scripting or Automation knowledge is desirable
- A problem solver mentality with a can-do attitude.
- An ambitious individual who is passionate about all technical and is always eager to learn and improve their skills.
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org