Website ICON Strategic Solutions
This Job Listing is about ICON Strategic Solutions in EMEA
About the job
Working in ICON Strategic Solutions is more than a job, it’s a calling for people who care and have passion for improving patients’ lives. It takes courage to move from one job to another and the process involves careful consideration. At ICON, we care about our people as they are the key to our success and provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
All our team members have the independence to get the job done with support from the experienced leadership team when you need it. If you want a career with a difference, ICON Strategic Solutions is the place for you.
As Senior Biostatistician, you will be responsible to provide statistical support to clinical studies or projects as assigned.
Participate in the development of study protocols including study design & sample size calculations , reviewing CRFs & data review guidelines.
Develop statistical analysis plans including analysis dataset & TLG specifications.
Perform statistical analyses, interprets statistical results, and helps prepare clinical study reports including integrated summaries for submissions.
• MS or PhD (in a relevant field) with 5 years or more working on clinical trials as a Biostatistician
• Thorough understanding of statistical principles
• Knowledge of medical/biological terminology and clinical trial designs in relevant therapeutic areas
• Good written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
• Experience in with SAS programming & knowledge of SAS procedures and other statistical software
• Hands on experience in working with CDISC (SDTM / ADaM) Standards.
What we offer :
- Fully home based role in UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, France, Italy, Germany or South Africa.
- Full time permanent position
- Part of a TOP 5 CRO (ICON Clinical), working within ICON GSS Unit (largest FSP unit) on FSP Basis for a well known global biotech company.
- Attractive compensation package & benefits; trainings and career development opportunities.
Please note that we can consider only those applicants that are authorized to work in any of the above countries.
Benefits of Working in ICON Strategic Solutions:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Company: ICON Strategic Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A