Website IG Group
This Job Listing is about IG Group in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Knowledge Management SME
Join the game-changers
Knowledge Management Is a Critical Element Of The IG Client Services Future Vision To Achieve The New Service Objective Aligned To IG’s Strategic Drivers
- Personalizing our support content to cater for our clients’ needs and trading experience (Every ambitious person)
- Anticipating clients’ needs through proactive and effortless support (Inspiring experiences)
- Supporting our clients during new product launches with effective support and education content (Products that power)
- Enable business growth by scaling our support through digital service and channel shifting (Tuned for growth)
Using your product, platform and knowledge management expertise, you will work with the Knowledge Management Leader to implement the knowledge strategy for all client-facing and internal content across IG client servicing. The strategy will form the core knowledge base needed for both today (Help & Support, real-time and seasonal messaging, and internal knowledge) and the future (chat-bot conversations, digital service hub, and Knowledge Management software (Shelf). You will also work closely with the content creators to ensure our content achieves the service objectives (personalized, efficient, lively, confident, and trustworthy), whilst managing localization and translation of the content, and adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Co-ordinate the review of existing product and platform knowledge content
- Manage the process for periodic content reviews, updates, and new content
- Manage the localization requirements and translation process
- Flexibility in role: coverage for weekends, bank holidays and coverage of US market hours to co-ordinate the response to real-time events (platform outages, market events etc)
Who We Are
We’ve been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1974, taking on the challenge to deliver an unmatched experience for our clients and raise the bar for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Today, we’re a global fintech company incorporating the IG, tastytrade, IG Prime, Spectrum and DailyFX brands, with a presence in 20 countries across five continents and over 400 000 active clients worldwide.
But we know our success is only possible because of our people, who we encourage and empower to be brave, determined and inventive.
Join us if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognize your talent and allow it to shine.
Where You’ll Work
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
We are open to applications from candidates wanting to join our team in any of UK (London), South Africa (Johannesburg), Poland (Krakow) or India (Bangalore). In the role you’ll be working with our global client servicing teams and development teams situated across the globe. Join IG, and you’ll be joining the best in an always-moving industry. We’re constantly improving and developing our backend systems, as well as experimenting with machine learning approaches like predictive analytics and NLP.
How You’ll Grow
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
What You’ll Get
- Matched giving for your fundraising activity
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership trainings in-class and online, incl. unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- A day off on your birthday
- Two days’ volunteering leave per year
Who You Are
You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, and you have an open mind and a curious, can-do attitude. You, like us, understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do. You embody our three core values – to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar. You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will prioritize your wellbeing and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all. A company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture. If you’re inspired by our way of working and can bring something new to our team of top-notch people, then you’ll find a home here.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should
- Have strong knowledge of IGs products, platforms, processes, and systems OR of knowledge management software (e.g. Shelf)
- Be engaged, proactive, and keen to improve the client experience
- Display superb written communication skills, and have the ability to adapt content to cater to clients’ needs and experience
- Have a strong awareness of the best multimedia format to help clients and internal users understand digest our content, such as images, gifs or videos
- Have exceptional organisational skills, to co-ordinate the different streams of work, and various processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in accordance with changing business needs
- Genuinely and demonstrably champion the client, learn fast, and raise the bar.
Number of openings
Company: IG Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A