Website InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at InterContinental Hotels Resorts in Jubail, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Do you see yourself as an Front Office Manager at InterContinental Al Jubail?
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into Tennis, Karaoke or Scuba Diving, at IHG we’re interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
InterContinental Al Jubail is a luxurious Beachside Hotel located in Jubail Industrial City. With its private beach and gardens, the InterContinental Al Jubail is both a 5-star business hotel and an elegant resort on Saudi Arabia’s Gulf coast.
The hotel includes 8 sophisticated meeting and conference facilities that can accommodate up to 450 guests ensuring every request is met. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: – Understand the outlets target and strive to achieve it. Guest Experience
- Ensure your front office team delivers a great service, professional attention and personal recognition
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to engage with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction
- Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies People
- Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties
- Ensure your team are properly trained on systems, security, service and quality standards Financial
- Help prepare annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports
- Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and upselling at the front desk Responsible Business
- Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner
- Train team members on PBX procedures and serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty We will reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you will become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – click here to find out more about us. At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected, and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Company: InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jubail, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org