Website InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at InterContinental Hotels Resorts in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come in. When you are part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza, we look for people who are dynamic and passionate! People who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
We have an exciting opportunity for you as Accounts Receivable Officer to join our enthusiastic team at Crowne Plaza RDC.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you are responsible to review the city ledger, prepare invoices and verify purchase slips in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies. Whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- To transfer daily city ledger data from the Front Office system to Back Office Accounts Receivable module.
- To review the city ledger folios with supporting documents such as charge slips, LPOs etc.
- To follow up if required for billing instructions, LPOs, supporting documents etc.
- To prepare invoices and ensure that they are sent to the clients.
- To check and verify credit card transfer with purchase slips and credit card reconciliation summary prepared by the Night Auditor.
- Calculate commissions for the revenue/business received from the various mode.
- To hand overall cash receipts to the General Cashier with a receipt copy.
- To post all payments in the A/R system.
- To print the payment-posting report from the system, tally with general ledger, and prepares payment reconciliation summary after obtaining Financial Accountant’s signature. To maintain all barter accounts and prepare an updated summary.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us
IHG is more than just a great place to stay; we are also one of KSA’s best employers. We are looking for exceptional people like you to greet the world and be the spark that makes us even better. We passionately believe that it’s our people who have brought us to where we are today and our people that will help us grow. We celebrate diversity every day. We welcome guests from every background and corner of the world, so we want individuals who can bring true hospitality to life for everyone. We will give you every opportunity to grow vertically, functionally, geographically, and personally. As part of the IHG family with more than 5,300 hotels in over 100 countries, the world is your oyster.
Company: InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org