This Job Listing is about invygo in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Invygo wants to change the way people use mobility services. As a 500 startups portfolio company, Invygo is disrupting the Auto industry. It is based in the UAE and has elected Saudi Arabia as the first international market to expand its operations.
We are a team passionate about using technology to change people’s lives for the better. Invygo offers car ownership on a subscription basis.
Our dream engineer has a knack for writing the most performance optimized code along with it being modular and scalable. Mentally, you must have the persistence to continuously challenge the status quo and embrace change. Culturally, you need to believe that no challenge is too big to solve, and love thinking about products and get excited to ideate and build all by yourself. Eventually, assume the leadership of a team of engineers in addition to being a senior individual contributor.
What you will be doing?
- You design, develop and deploy backend services that scale, are highly available, easy to extend and covered by automation testing
- You build and operate infrastructure, user tooling, and deployment pipelines.
- Look after core services that critical to the business and ensure its high availability and functionality
- You take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation.
- We want you to bring your whole self to work and strive to foster an environment that supports your individual growth
Who are you:
Strong CS fundamentals with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar technical field of study)
- A valued team player in a dynamic, autonomous, cross-functional agile team that inspires others.
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- Experienced in designing, analyzing, optimizing code, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design solutions
- You care about quality and want to improve processes, both internally and across the company
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Previous experience with our tech stack is a huge plus. We use:
• UI frameworks: Angular 4, React, NextJS
• Databases: MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
• Backend frameworks: HapiJS
• App development: React Native
• Deployment: AWS, Docker, K8S, Terraform, Jenkins
Opportunity type – Full-time and on-site
Location – Dubai, UAE
Start date – July 2022
• Equity – Will be discussed only with chosen candidates
• Paid Leaves – 25 working days each year
• Medical insurance and visa costs for selected candidates will be covered by Invygo
Hiring Process –
- Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- Personal interviews with our Co-Founder and Lead Product Manager
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A