Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs is delivering engineering and construction management services on a major port project in Dammam. This project includes construction of new terminal buildings, construction of berth, repair and renovation of existing berths, levelling and ground improvement, pavements, ducts and pits for buried services, revetments, quay deck and yard pavement repair, buildings renovation etc.
You will be based in the Ports & Maritime team, reporting to the Resident Engineer and assisting in supervising the Construction Supervision (CS) staff on site.
Job Responsibilities includes
- Manage and direct a team of Engineers and Inspectors for the supervision of the construction works;
- assume the role and duties of Acting Resident Engineer (RE) in the absence of the RE;
- build a trusted relationship with the Client and contractor’s counterpart staff;
- place an emphasis on safe construction practices (Beyond Zero) and on maintaining a high quality of construction – leading by example in driving safe practices on site;
- use effective project management and controls systems to regularly report on progress to the RE;
- monitor progress of construction against the programme and take steps to ensure the programme is achieved;
- ensure that the project quality control procedures are used for the supervision works and monitor it for improvement;
- ensure that the Construction Inspectors effectively identify, manage and report project risks.
Here’s What You’ll Need
10 years of experience in site supervision for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering works.
Previous similar experience on large scale projects
Engineering Degree from an recognised university
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com