Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Role and Responsibilities
- Act with professional and due diligence focus at all times to fully safe guard the interests of the project and company in all business activities.
- Responsible for high quality tracking and timely distribution of all incoming and outgoing correspondence, documents/ drawings, letters, memo, transmittals etc.
- Ensure all hard and electronic copy distribution of controlled documents to focal point or as per agreed distribution matrix.
- Perform thorough quality checks of Contractor and Engineer submitted and received documents
- Ensure timely transmission of Engineer comments on Contractor submitted documents
- Provide technical support on EDMS usage to Construction Team
- Provide accurate Document Control reports to the Construction Team on weekly basis
- Adhere to company and project Quality Management System & HSE policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the storage of the active and archived documents to prevent damage and deterioration.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (Projectwise, Sharepoint and EPFM)
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Strong IT skills in MS office including outlook, excel and word
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to multitask
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com