Are you looking for a Job at JLL in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Global Fortune 200 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What This Job Involves
Strategic management consultants advise organizations about key strategic issues concerning restructuring and progression, as well as how to improve profitability, competitive advantage, share value and efficiency. Our consulting practice will help you learn data gathering techniques from primary and secondary sources, site analysis, analyzing qualitative data to uncover industry trends, and creating detailed client reports. You will be working with a high-performance team, developing multi-tasking, problem-solving, research and analytical skills.
An intern in this department would assist in all the above.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the consulting team on client assignments, key tasks include market research, financial analysis, report writing, presentation, participation in internal and external meetings
- Market research may require travel within the region subject to visa issues in order to conduct field research
- Support the consulting team in preparation of client pitches, presentations and proposals
- Contribute to the successful execution of other research and marketing initiatives as needed
- Report to the head of strategic consulting as well as to the respective assignment leads on an ongoing basis
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to coordinate tasks in accordance with priorities
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding
- Good report writing skills in MS Word
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and modelling
- Corporate email communication
- Internet Search
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Efficiently use words to communicate complex ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic and French (selection criteria will first and foremost depend on caliber and profile rather than language skills)
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate / Finance
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
A Graduate in Finance or Economics. However, preference will be given to Real Estate Graduates with a Masters from an internationally reputed school.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org