Are you looking for a Job at JLL in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
What This Job Involves
- Lead and manage the document control processes for a Project Management team on a major, high-profile project.
- Establish, implement and maintain, document control processes and procedures for the project, including utilising the Employer’s established Electronic Document Management System (ACONEX).
- Establish the project document management system as an accessible project library of technical documents, standards, baseline documents, industry codes and standards, studies, and other general information pertaining to the construction project.
- Review Client and project procedures and ensuring the document control processes are aligned with the same.
- Develop procedures that ensure the Contractor and all other Consultants use the document control system when sending and receiving any correspondence related to the Project.
- Develop procedures that identify who on the Consultant team has the authority and accountability for approving baseline documentation.
- The established document management system must –
- Provide convenient access to correspondence and records, making certain the records are secure and the appropriate level of confidentiality is maintained. The system should be set up to comply with the Employer’s administrative, legal, and historical record requirements and provide an audit trail and documentation of construction project activities.
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents are transmitted through the Document Controller, who can use records database software to computer index the records. Working copies of records shall be able to be readily retrieved by the Document Controller for use by Consultant staff.
- Ensure that design and baseline documentation, including contract drawings, specifications, budget, and schedule are maintained and revised throughout the design, bid, procurement, construction, and closeout phases of the project with the required standard of security, integrity, quality, and currency. The document management systems shall also track actions to ensure that changes to the baseline documents are evaluated and approved and that the integrity of the baseline documentation is maintained as changes are executed.
- Set-up Projects folders and facilitate project communication process
- Ensure the use of standardised forms and templates
- Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team
- Collate, produce and submit QA Documentation for Clients
- Communicating the project’s document control system to the Client and project team.
- Periodic audit, review and evaluation of the appropriateness of the document control procedures and their implementation.
- Ensure document management processes are executed according to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
- Process incoming documentation (registration, internal distribution, archiving)
- Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties)
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally as required
- Ensure control and coordination of project documentation and data
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required
- Produce internal and external reports
- Fulfil Document Retrieval Requests
- Organize and Archive Documents
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control
- Support the project team as required.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding
- A graduate in any discipline
- 1 – 3 years of experience on a similar role
- Must have experience using ACONEX
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent use of MS Office
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic and French (selection criteria will first and foremost consider the caliber and profile rather than language skills)
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com