Are you looking for a Job at JLL in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking for a Logistics Engineer for our Project & Development Services business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Project & Development Services – MENA
JLL Project & Development Services (P&DS) MENA provides consulting, design, management and build services to tenant and owners, leveraging technology and digital solutions to drive outstanding service delivery.
We bring a life-cycle perspective to our clients, from development solutions to our core services in programme, project and cost management and consulting in digital solutions, tenancy management, sustainability, leisure & entertainment, and workplace & design.
We are looking for a Logistics Engineer for our P&DS team. The role of the Logistics Engineer is primarily the delivery of services so that contract deadlines can be achieved.
This role will be working on a major mixed use scheme in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It will be responsible for delivering multiple building projects as part of a large programme.
What This Job Involves
- Assisting in planning the set-up of the site so that the workforce, plant and materials can move around efficiently and safely.
- Assisting in planning the use of key assets such as scaffolding, to adhere with the programme.
- Helping to organise routes through the site, off-loading points, and so on.
- Ensuring the security of the site.
- Traffic management.
- Installing and managing welfare facilities and other site accommodation.
- Ensuring the site is well lit.
- Liaising with contractors and subcontractors in accordance with the programme.
- Ensuring materials are brought to site as and when required.
- Ensuring waste is kept to a minimum and that disposal procedures are implemented.
- Ensuring the organisation’s health and safety policies are implemented and followed.
- Making sure that safety equipment such as PPE is available on site.
- Maintaining fire points and equipment.
- Maintaining information communication system around the site, such as site signage.
- Liaising with project suppliers and managing all movements to and from the site.
- Planning and maximising the use of delivery vehicles.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Degree Qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential (CIOB).
- Experience in managing on site logistics in the region.
- Major international project experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a fluent proficiency in English.
- International safety qualification / recognition an advantage but not essential.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org