Website JOIN Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at JOIN Solutions in Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We’re looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to protect IT infrastructure (including networks, hardware, and software) from a range of criminal activity. You will monitor networks and systems, detect security threats (‘events’), analyses and assess alarms, and report on threats, intrusion attempts, and false alarms, either resolving them or escalating them, depending on the severity.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- Test and evaluate security products
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Engage in ‘ethical hacking’, for example, simulating security breaches
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
- Monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails and ‘pharming’ activity
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
- Give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- High level problem-solving and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Must be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Must have 3 or more years experience
Company: JOIN Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org