Website JOIN Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at JOIN Solutions in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking for IT Applications Analyst, your duties will revolve around day to day planning, research, and documentation of all aspects of the specific project you are working on. He is expected to monitor progress to assure deadlines and standards are met.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Lead the team in analyzing project requirements – includes scoping, setting up discovery meetings and work estimation.
- Understand the Business Process/Function to determine and propose the needed solution for the project.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress of each project.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management, as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation – includes Business Requirements Documents and project status.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Must have IT background.
- Good in English Language.
- Fresh Grad or Out of work for more than 3 months.
- Riyadh Residents or who can relocate.
- A bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in computer science or information technology.
- 0-2 years of experience as an Analyst IT Applications.
- Males Only.
Company: JOIN Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org