Website Jumeirah Group / Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at Jumeirah Group Jumeirah Hotels Resorts in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah Muscat Bay Resort lies 15 minutes south of the city centre and 40 minutes from Seeb International Airport. The overall development will include a 1,200 square meters Talise Spa, a diving centre, a wide range of sports and leisure facilities, a selection of restaurants, bars and cafes and a kids club. The resort will also include conference and banquet facilities to cater for Oman’s growing attraction as a destination for conferences, meetings and large-scale events. The resort forms part of a larger development that includes 300 high-end residential townhouses and villas, taking advantage of some of the most beautiful, unspoilt coastline in the Middle East.
About The Role
An exciting role has arisen for a hard working Conference & Events Sales Manager to join the pre-opening and Sales & Marketing department at Jumeirah Muscat Bay Resort. The main purpose of this role is to execute the sales & marketing strategy and plan of action related to your own segment incorporating meetings, incentives, conferences, and events.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Act as the single point of contact within hotel for each key account.
- Produce and implement an account development plan for each managed account to achieve maximum revenue in both short and long term.
- Execute the annual commercial plan of the hotel within the area of responsibility.
- Monitor and feedback competitors activities and respond to them appropriately.
- Maintain high profile network across the geographical area given, actively prospects and hunt new business opportunities.
- Continuously source new business through research of local media, Government and market intelligence.
- Attend overseas trade shows, key client events, FAM trips and sales trip as planned and submitted at the beginning of each year and updated calendar at each quarter.
- Be fully up to date with budgeted/actual/forecast targets of the SBUs as well as own segment and individual target.
- Responsible to continuously secure below and above the line marketing opportunities to position the brand and drive sales with corporate partners.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with GSO’s and SBU’s.
- Assist and introduce Jumeirah Hotels Sales & Marketing teams to area of coverage/responsibility and identified customer group when requested.
- Identify and communicate ideas and customer expectations from assigned segments and territory.
- Maintain an accurate profiles and history of all accounts in Salesforce.
- Contribute to the month end report and submit to line manager by the end of 1st week of the month.
- Submit all new opportunities for the SBU’s via Salesforce
- Compile via JBI on quarterly basis the results of own assigned incentive targets and submit back to line manager.
- Proper quality of input in Salesforce and make sure to enter new contacts and accounts into the system as per the Jumeirah Data Entry Standards.
- Meet a monthly JC target of 50 activities to include the following sub types “i.e. Sales Calls, Entertainment, Telemarketing, Site Inspections.”
- Attend the daily briefing of the hotel and feedback to other sales colleagues.
- Review daily the guest arrival list to highlight VIP’s and returning guests.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have a minimum of 2 years experience working in sales & marketing in Confrence & events field in Muscat, Oman.
About The Benefits
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing, annual flight tickets, medical and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Jumeirah Job Group
Non UAE Entity (JSP)
Oct 11, 2021, 9:59:37 AM
Company: Jumeirah Group / Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com