Website Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
This Job Listing is about Jumeirah Hotels Resorts in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
“Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.”
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Jumeirah’s Group and Corporate office for an experienced PR & Communications Manager, the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead and support the team on external and internal communications to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Review, edit and sign off content intended for internal and external channels to ensure consistency in the global narratives, compliance with brand guidelines and maximum impact on target audiences.
- Support Senior Director – Communications to set strategies and develop plans in partnership with external agencies.
- Manage day-to-day external and internal communications activities to deliver key messages to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and oversee delivery of original stories and campaigns designed to build brand and colleague engagement with the support of agency partners.
- Delivery of internal comms programmes, initiatives and branded content e.g. quarterly town hall, Spirit of Jumeirah activations, Hello Jumeirah, Colleague Confidential etc.
- Build relationships with key business partners, media and KOLs to support business objectives.
- Provide support and counsel related to senior spokespeople external and internal communications, including preparation of high-level briefing documents and managing executive profiling opportunities.
- Make decisions on media requests, interviews and speaking opportunities through proper evaluation and distribution within Jumeirah Group in order to promote the brand and its individual business units
- Oversee media FAM and influencer FAM logistics – as arranged by wider internal team
- Manage agency relationships to ensure highest quality of delivery and optimise performance.
- Manage the internal team / agency to creatively design communications collateral not limited to newsletters, presentations, reports, media collateral and video communications
- Oversee administrative function of the department including contract management, budget management, invoicing and departmental document management.
- Ensure news is shared in a timely manner across internal communications channels
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role responsible for brand communications and PR.
- Strong copywriter (English)
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package including dental coverage, flights home, life insurance, incentive programs, children’s education assistance and other allowances and employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
Company: Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A