Website New Forest Collection
This Job Listing is about New Forest Collection in BurleyinWharfedale,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to join our Burley Manor venue in Burley. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £27,000.00 per annum, depending on experience.
At New Forest Collection our purpose is to enrich the lives of those within our community by providing the best New Forest Hospitality. Our vision is realised through creating a warm, sincere environment where everyone can connect, be creative and thrive. Our venues are beautifully individual, each with a unique story that makes us more than ordinary and enables us to provide truly magical experiences for our guests that are enhanced and matched to our surroundings.
As a collection of hotels, we provide our teams with the opportunity to work across our venues giving everyone the chance to develop themselves both professionally and personally. All we ask is that our people have the right mind-set which is highlighted in our core values:
Be BRAVE, take ownership
Collaborate together as a TEAM
Develop, NURTURE and care
Be OPEN and communicate honestly
Benefits of joining us as our Junior Sous Chef:
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
- Stylish uniform provided
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Free staff parking
- Other benefits including perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our sister resort in Cyprus
Our ideal Junior Sous Chef will:
- Have a least 1 years’ experience in a Chef de Partie role in a quality kitchen environment
- Be available to work 48 hours per week including evenings, weekends, bank holidays, and during busy holiday periods.
- Have GCSE (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
- Have N.V.Q Level 2 – Professional Cookery (or equivalent apprenticeship)
- Have N.V.Q Level 2 Pastry (or equivalent)
- Minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (Level 3 is preferable)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Procure Wizard (not essential, training will be given)
Are you the one?
Do you have the skills and experience and want to join a community who take conscious actions, with natural spirit and are story tellers, creating enriching experiences for our guests? Then click apply today! We’d love to hear from you.
Our venues are remote in location – we ask that before you apply you make yourself familiar with the location and have an understanding of how you might travel to us, please note public transport links are limited and our shift patterns vary.
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive, we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company: New Forest Collection
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: BurleyinWharfedale,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A