Website Karian and Box
This Job Listing is about Karian and Box in UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
(Senior) Analysis and Reporting Lead
Location: York, North Yorkshire/ Remote
Salary: £38k-£55k (dependent on experience)
Contract: Permanent, full time
Ambitious? Data-driven? Talented? Ready for your next career challenge? Then be part of the best employee experience team in the business
We’re looking for exceptional analysts, with strong problem-solving skills and people leadership experience to join us in 2022. This role is within the Analysis and Reporting team, which is the driving force of the organization – producing industry-leading research by which engagement, culture and leadership strategy and solutions are shaped.
Who are we?
Karian and Box is a leading employee engagement consultancy. Through our research, we help our clients understand what engages and motivates their employees and help them to make their businesses even better places to work.
Storytelling is at the heart of what we do. We craft compelling narratives that make meaning of data and create content that brings ideas to life for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Barclays, Burberry, the Co-op, HSBC, Nationwide and many others.
As an Analysis and Reporting Lead / Senior Analysis and Reporting Lead your responsibilities will include:
· Development of analysis plans and processes to support clients’ employee listening programmes
· Supporting the Analysis and Reporting Director in development of team practice and processes
· Line management and day-to-day oversight of Junior Analysts, Analysts and Senior Analysts
· Data analysis and interpretation to support insight and report development
· Internal and external statistical advisory
· Data management, cleaning, modelling, and processing
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in a comparable role, including people management responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, and experience of working with both employee data and survey data
- Strong data modelling expertise, ideally with experience of working in R and/or Microsoft Power BI
- Stakeholder management skills either developed internally within a larger organisation, or in a client-facing role
- Experience in and/or knowledge of People Analytics is also desirable
By joining us, in return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Birthday Leave
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
Please forward your current CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations and explaining your suitability for this role to [email protected]
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read Recruitment Privacy Notice.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Company: Karian and Box
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A