Website Kempinski Hotels
This Job Listing is about Kempinski Hotels in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the Palm, one of Dubai’s most sought-after areas, a stay here means being immersed in luxury. It offers 244 luxurious suites, villas and penthouses, situated on five sprawling acres of territory. It combines four Food and Beverage outlets and private beach.
The overall scope of the job includes serving food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, clean and well pressed including appropriate shoes (polished) and nametag at all times according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
- Report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest.
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the hotel’s policy manual and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- Maintain a good rapport and work relation with staff in the assigned department and within the hotel.
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings, departmental trainings and hotel initiated trainings scheduled.
- Undertake reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Department Head.
- Respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the hotel management.
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
- Perform any other assigned reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
- Maintain and update the restaurants guest history.
- Maintain a legible and up to date reservation book.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic and flexible
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand
- Knowledge of cashier operations (MICROS)
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah – Dubai
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Jul 12, 2022
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A