Website Kempinski Hotels
Are you looking for a Job at Kempinski Hotels in Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The spectacular new five-star Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar offers sweeping views over the Al Khobar skyline. A wide range of rooms and suites are available, as well as 18 stunning, designer-styled apartments that combine the ultimate in elegance, space and comfort with all the services and amenities of a five-star hotel.
The overall scope of the incumbent is to ensure all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Operating of the Audio, Video and lighting equipment in the hotel and banquet halls.
- Repair and / or adjust all types of electrical, electronic equipment and audio and video equipment.
- Look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Management.
- Emergencies – be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guest and employees, and preserve the equipment and its systems during the emergency. To act as quickly and responsibly as possible to return the equipment to its normal operating status. Inform Management of any such emergencies.
- Optimize Audio and Video maintenance costs.
- Accident prevention and safety.
- Maintain and keep all the equipment and maintain the inventory of the audio |& video equipment as per manual.
- Comply with all Kempinski company policies.
- Support IT department for proper operation of the hotel equipment and guest requests.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can add at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in five-star hotel in engineering aptitude required.
- Ability to work and communicate to multinational environment
- Local language excellent oral and written
- English good oral and written
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Saudi Arabia-Al Khobar
Nov 26, 2020
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com