Website Kingston Stanley
This Job Listing is about Kingston Stanley in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Product Manager – Dubai
Our client is an F&B loyalty app with a disruptive system of dynamic pricing – rewarding customers based on frequency and spend
You will responsible for the product and development team, guiding project development from conception to launch – ensuring all activities are executed on time and within their established priority
- Six or more years of experience as a product manager.
- You have a portfolio (or case studies) showcasing the products you have worked on as well as design processes that led to their launch.
- You understand how qualitative and quantitative research influence product development and you have experience in analyzing and using data to inform decisions.
- You have the capacity to drive product objectives based on user and merchant needs.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- You are comfortable working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across different departments to drive business deliverables.
- Comfortable working with remote and international teams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is also a requirement.
- Previous experience with application development is essential.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Company: Kingston Stanley
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A