Website Kingston Stanley
This Job Listing is about Kingston Stanley in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Senior AR/VR Engineer – Unity/Unreal development
We are looking for a Creative Technologist with a specialization in XR (AR, VR, MR) IOT Applications and Real-Time engine development. The ideal candidate will come with extensive experience building interactive experiences, utilizing game engine technologies such as Unity and/or Unreal Engine. They will work to build interactive experiences for brands, high end presentations, games, entertainment and media online and offline.
- Proven experience as a professional software engineering for interactive experiences is required
- Extensive domain knowledge of interactive/videogameeal-time production pipelines using technologies such as Unity or Unreal
- Augmented and/or Virtual Reality, Touch Screen Applications, Multimedia Displays Installations and Interactivity development experience
- Solid software engineering skills, including the ability to write robust, maintainable, well-architected, well-documented code.
- Expert in coding interactive experiences using game engines (Unity/Unreal). Other popular frameworks/platforms such as ThreeJS is beneficial.
- Experience with version control (i.e., Git, Perforce) essential.
- Ability to quickly develop prototypes in addition to production ready projects
- An understanding of good user experience and how to implement best practices into interactive projects.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 20-25K plus benefits
Company: Kingston Stanley
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A