Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.What You’ll Do
- To diagnose cause of any/all malfunction or fault in operating equipment in central and satellite kitchens.
- Regular PPM of operating equipment in all outlets.
- Assist in installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Quick response for maintenance requests.
- Perform visual checks and equipment audits in the outlets to report findings and follow up for completion of the findings.
- Adhere to helpdesk response times and complete tasks that enable uninterrupted operations of outlets.
- Check and report workmanship of external contractors in respective outlets.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager
What We Look For
- Self-starter with personal drive and motivation to identify issues and deliver solutions in support of the Facility Team’s administrative requirements.
- Technically qualified and/or experienced in kitchen equipment, MEP and F&B maintenance
- Valid KSA driving License
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to changeable priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital to success in this role.
- A robust personality capable of working independently within a team.
- Alignment with Kitopi’s 6 core values.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com