Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate need for an energetic and dynamic Warehouse Supervisor to lead our daily warehouse operations on a shift basis.
What You’ll Do
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the warehouse to the correct point of storage area.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase order, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Ensure orders for dispatch and inventory transactions accuracy.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and documents are filed and stored properly.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy, and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Understanding processes and functional interdependencies and recognising and escalating issues identified as opportunities to improve, warehouse performance.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues as per set guidelines and follow up on return process.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Promote healthy team work within the daily work environment.
- Coordinate with logistics for loading and on time dispatch.
- Achieve On Time in Full delivery (OTIF) and other standard KPI of warehouse and logistics.
- Manage peak business volume in constrained space environment without compromising standard health and hygiene parameters in warehouse operations.
What Are We Looking For?
- Proven work experience as a warehouse / store supervisor in a restaurant or kitchen operations.
- Handled frozen, chilled, dry food, packaging and consumables items.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS office proficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations Inbound, putaway, replenish, pick and dispatch.
- Strong time management skills and worked in a fast paced environment.
- Handled at least 10 staff and 3000 SKUs.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org