Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.What You’ll Do?
- Performs professional accounting work involving compilation, consolidation, and analysis of financial data.
- Ledgers and preparation of journal entries, fixed asset or inventory accounting, preparation of trial balance or financial statements, cost accounting, bank account reconciliation.
- Performs general or cost accounting activities requiring some insight and depth of understanding.
- Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Preparing journal entries and checking supporting entries, to carrying out well-defined steps in cost accounting analysis.
- Drafts segments of statements and reports
- Begins to handle assignments involving analysis of data.
- Support the organisation by ensuring that all financial records and reporting are up to standard, updated and maintained regularly
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. with one to two years of experience within the accounting function
- Working knowledge of accounting area preferred for example, investments, insurance products, premium, tax .
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, customer service approach
- Detail-oriented, accurate work effectively individually
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org