Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- The ability to possess a high level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the department
- Perform and maintain all administrative functions and duties such as phone coverage, filing, mail, ordering, etc.
- Offer day to day support to the Talent & Culture team
- Assist colleagues & Leaders with basic Talent & Culture questions
- Run quarterly filing audits
- Maintain all office materials
- Maintain and distribute all documents, forms and correspondence throughout the Resort
- Ensure all Federal and State required documents are current and up to date
- Audit and process all Time Off Request Forms and Employee Action Forms
- Maintain the Human Resources System (ADP)
- Maintain monthly turnover reports
- Complete monthly compliance audits: I-9 compliance, Food Handlers cards, Spa License DMV and additional reporting
- Maintain the HRB System including input, output and report processing
- Process and maintain confidential information and to properly document information for payroll purposes, i.e. new hire personal information, wage changes, termination, etc.
- Promote a positive Colleague culture through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and fun
- Assist with Resort functions and monthly Talent and Culture colleague events
- Assist with recruitment process coordination, scheduling, screening, advertising and new hire onboarding
- Maintaining Applicant Tracking System (INES)
- Assist with the pre-employment process including, completing reference checks and background checks
- Conduct quarterly job description audits
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Proficient in computer programs, Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Requires knowledge of Human Resources operation, policies, and procedures
- Prior hospitality experience is a plus
- Organizational and communication skills are required
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in English.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to communicate to customers in a professional, business-like manner
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21014985
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com