Are you looking for a Job at Kitopi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial focused, dynamic, and energetic Senior Associate – Purchasing to be based in the UAE. As the Senior Associate – Purchasing, you are responsible for the purchase of Direct & Indirect materials and ensure that the Supply Chain needs of Kitopi are met in a timely and cost-effective manner, participate in contract negotiations, manage inventory and develop & maintain SOPs. You will be responsible for reviewing & reducing costs, develop relationships with vendors and suppliers, offer suggestions for where and how much material and supplies to buy.
What You’ll Do
- Sourcing for the high-quality supplies with the most economic packaging whilst obtaining the freshest produce at the most competitive prices.
- Drawing up plans for purchase of equipment, services, and supplies while maintaining the quality and consistency of Kitopi.
- Managing contracts and strong relationships with company’s vendors and suppliers to ensure best prices, negotiate supplier agreements and contracts.
- Managing external and internal stakeholders while coordinating with Kitopi Kitchen Managers.
- Supervising budgets set by the finance team and utilizing your numbers to obtain from your suppliers.
- Assisting in regional sourcing and data analysis.
- Communicating with executives to acquire approval for purchasing contracts with new vendors and suppliers.
- Conducting continuous shop and negotiation to ensure Kitopi gets the best possible prices on required supplies.
- Oversee the ordering of materials to keep our supply chain in a synchronized flow.
- Provide an efficient experience from order to delivery of goods.
- Manage purchase orders and track their progress to ensure orders are fulfilled and delivered correctly.
- Perform frequent supplier contract evaluations and prepare procurement contract related letters.
- Improving purchasing methods to reach the highest levels of efficiency to boost our supply chain operations.
What We We Look For
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain or stock management within the F&B, FMCG, or hospitality industry.
- Proven track record in sourcing and vendor management with food distribution firms and international suppliers.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills required.
- Extensive experience in developing business specific contracts and agreements.
- Familiarity with purchasing fundamentals and ERP systems.
- Energetic and motivational leaderships focused on personal influence.
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage expectations against rapid growth deadlines.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com