This Job Listing is about Kitopi in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Kitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) – an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
What You’ll Do?
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks & Transfers and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing weekly aging reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Weekly Bank reconciliation and finalizing a month BRS within 2nd of every month.
- Financials Closing: Finalize all the AP-related processes, including invoice booking, Accruals, Capex, etc.
- Negotiating for the Credit terms, Coordinate with the Supply chain team to improve the credit limit
- and terms.
- Ultimate customer satisfaction through the foremost AP Process.
- Serve as a key team member in the timely and successful monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing of financial statements and financial analysis. Support the monthly close process through the timely preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and lead schedules.
- Analyze data and prepare supporting schedules to fulfill external auditor’s quarterly and annual audit requests.
- Work with auditors as required during audits.
- Process all aspects of accounts payable. Includes: purchase order processing, code invoices, ERP system data entry, seek appropriate approvals, and preparation of check runs.
- Identify areas for improvement and efficiency related to the accounts payable process and help lead the implementation of such improvements.
- Maintain accounts payable policy, procedures, and process documentation.
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or related.
- At least 2 years experience as an accounts payable specialist, or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable principles, accounting standards, and industry regulations.
- Keen attention to detail
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
Recruitment Process and Timeline
First, you apply and let our recruiters review your profile. After reviewing, you will receive a link to book a meeting with a recruiter at your convenience to share more about yourself and for us to get to know you better. If you have been shortlisted, you will have the opportunity to meet our hiring managers. Depending on the scope of the role and the function, you may need to attend 2-3 rounds (which might include case study, role-play, trial, or live coding – this will be communicated to you in the initial conversation). Upon successful completion, your recruiter will get in touch with you to discuss the offer. We aim to take you through this process within 2-3 weeks.
- Extensive learning opportunities – we offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- You’ll have access to LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, and Mindvalley where you can choose over thousands of courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll be involved in customized workshops run by Kitopi Academy
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
- Finding a chance to become a shareowner with our ESOP plan
- Free and unlimited access to a nutritionist because we care about you
- No Dress Code!
- Extended maternity and parental leave
- The infamous team activities and social events are bursting with fun
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Up to 50% discount from Kitopi brands
- 30 calendar days annual leave
- Work from anywhere policy
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work in the world, by empowering you to be the best version of yourself every day. Our company values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and like they truly belong.
Kitopi is an equal opportunity employer. While we currently operate in 6 countries, we are over 70 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy towards racism, bigotry, and hate. Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart skip a beat and help us build a company where we’re all proud to work for.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe this will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A