Website KPMG Lower Gulf
Are you looking for a Job at KPMG Lower Gulf in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
Management Accountant (Consultant/Senior Consultant level)
- Preparation of various deliverables to support both internal management and financial reporting needs, including analytic notes
- Preparation of supplementary financial analysis for management and other stakeholders
- Experience in cost analysis and financial performance
- Perform budget and assist in forecasting activities.
- Assisting Finance team in monthly book closure and financial analysis
- Support FP&A team with the relevant data and management report packs
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet accounts, its reconciliations and annual financial statements.
- Should be able to consolidate the finance data of various business segments and report for management review
- Experience in preparation of various MIS reports for the management on daily/weekly/monthly timelines
- Able to review and Highlight exceptions to the Management on timely basis for resolution, mainly on Sales/Margins/Inventory
- Working closely with other stakeholders in resolving their queries and collating data from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certifications in any of the qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA or equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Work experience of 5+ years is required.
- Proficient in advance MS Excel, PowerBI with strong knowledge of other Microsoft suite of products is required.
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org