Website KPMG Saudi Arabia
Are you looking for a Job at KPMG Saudi Arabia in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms’ professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
KPMG KSA is currently seeking to hire an experienced consultant in Business Continuity Management for a permanent opportunity to work with our Management Consulting Function.
Role Summary: –
Provides input and contributes to the planning and delivery of engagements related to the Business Continuity area, including work plans, timelines and project management and takes ownership and delivers a high standard of own work. Continues to build on BCM knowledge and builds and maintains strong relationships with middle to senior management teams internally and externally.
Job role and responsibilities: –
· Manage, develop, plan and monitor the project implementation of BCM projects based on client’s requirements, the BCM certification standards
· Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures. Plan, conduct, and examine Business Continuity and disaster exercises plans and strategies, conduct BCM awareness and training to the customer following BCM standard ISO22301
Skills and Experience: –
· Candidate should have a least 4 years in business continuity and disaster recovery
· Project / Program Management skills – demonstrable track record successfully managing projects at the highest technical and tactical levels, coordinating multi-discipline projects
· Identify and document the scope of BCM
· Build BCM Governance Structure
· Conduct ISO 22301 Gap Assessment
· Prepare/Review and Update BCM Policy
· Build & Implement Risk Assessment Methodology
· Build & Implement Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
· Build Organization BCM Strategy
· Build & Implement BCM Plans & Procedure across organization
· Build disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets such as data centers and staff
· Build contingency plans to deal with organizational emergencies
· Build emergency management plans for recovery decision.
Education and Qualifications: –
· BA or BS from an accredited college or university in Information Technology
· ISO 22301 certified lead implementer OR ISO 22301 certified lead Auditor
· PMP (Preferable)
· Other BCM and DRP certifications
Our Benefits: –
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
· Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
· Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
· Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
· Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
· Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
· Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Company: KPMG Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org