Website KPMG Saudi Arabia
Are you looking for a Job at KPMG Saudi Arabia in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
You will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills.
KPMG KSA is currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Consultant DS&EA Advisory for a permanent opportunity to work with our Technology Consulting Function.
Provides input and contributes to the planning and delivery of engagements related to the DS&EA, including work plans, timelines and project management and takes ownership and delivers a high standard of own work. May work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues. In addition to build and maintain strong relationships with middle to senior level staff internally and externally.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing inputs and support in planning and delivery of engagements.
- owns and delivers a project’s work package / deliverable end-to-end, proactively keeps senior team members informed of developments or risks.
- Ability to lead tasks and junior team members, fully dedicated to engagement / multiple engagements to support senior teams and engagement manager with full understanding of the big picture.
- Owns certain deliverables including project/engagement planning and administration, drafts/reviews of outputs and participates actively in client interactions.
- Completes reports writing, presentations and proposal preparation with minimal guidance.
- Begins to identify possible opportunities that can add value to the business and shares them with senior members of the team.
- Maintains an awareness of market trends, competitor activity and products/services.
- Executes projects to a level that meet member firm’s Quality standards within a commercial context.
- Shares knowledge with other KPMG colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of knowledge resources.
- Seek direction from senior team members to start establishing networks with clients and across professional bodies and associations.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a consulting firm or an environment where same skills were developed
- Has a strong knowledge of key technology consulting skills such as IT strategy, Business strategy, Digital strategy, Enterprise architecture, Solution architecture, IT / digital operating model, Digital policies and regulations, Applications assessment Cloud strategy and migration, Data centers and infrastructure management, IT Governance, IT service management / ITSM tools, System development and implementation, System Development Life Cycle / Agile / CMMI / SDLC, Tech M&A (due diligence, integration and separation), Tech vendor selection, Industry 4.0 / smartcities, Digital sector strategy (digital health, digital bank, smart gov strategy, fintech, insurtech) etc. (Candidates are not expected to cover all these skills)
- Project Management Experience.
- Strong analytical skills that help in articulating the business issues and needs, in addition to technical skills including reporting, business writing, benchmarking, structuring… etc.
- Soft skills including problem solving, decision making, leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage team of juniors (1-2 individuals).
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken Arabic and English is a requirement. Arabic language is a strong advantage.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from a reputable university with excellent graduation GPA (+4.5) in any but not limited to the following majors: computer science, computer engineering, MIS, CIS, BIS.
- Any Certifications or advanced courses related to IT is a plus
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
- Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
- Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
- Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
- Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
- Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
- Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Company: KPMG Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com