Are you looking for a Job at Kyndryl in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it’s intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies – IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role And Responsibilities
Infrastructure Services Sales Lead
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers – people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
The IS Sales Lead is responsible for selling solutions that address their client’s business needs and delivering client value while supporting Kyndryl business strategies. He/She will responsible for driving Kyndryl Infrastructure Services signings and “as a Service” revenue across the assigned territory for a particular service line.
- IS Solution Sales: The Sales Lead will manage infrastructure solution sales for Infrastructure Services and work with a team of sales representatives to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements.
- Quota: Is assigned and responsible for meeting and/or exceeding a discrete revenue, signings and profit sales target assigned by management.
- Customer Strategies: Understands the client’s strategic business objectives and business processes/metrics, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges.
- Opportunity Progression: Responsible for opportunity progression for a specific portfolio of offerings
- Client Relationship: Responsible for client relationship in the selected accounts
- Purchasing Process: Understanding of customer purchasing processes in the territory they are covering
- Account Planning and Coordination: Regularly attends and contributes during team meetings on topics such as planning, execution, etc
- Internal Coordination: Experience in navigating internal processes to secure appropriate approvals on customer engagements
- Opportunity Ownership: Personally responsible for progressing opportunities and/or discrete elements of a specific customer opportunity and recording relevant activity in the sales management systems.
- Coordinating Team Resources: Should understand and navigate Kyndryl to identify, acquire and coordinate the team of resources required to address client needs
- Technical Acumen: Engage in regular calls with Service Line leaders to discuss sales opportunities, understand market responsiveness to Kyndryl’s technical solutions, and learn about Kyndryl solutions.
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experiences in selling Hybrid Cloud and Infrastructure Services in the region
- Infrastructure background and Hybrid IT
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets
- Superior client communications (written/oral/presentations) and customer relationship management
- Ability to present and articulate the differentiated value of Kyndryl Services solutions compared to competitors in the market
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from
- Sales leadership skills including pipeline management, opportunity management, execution of the Kyndryl cadence process
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other Things To Know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
General Other Solution Sales
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
(Y059) Kyndryl Saudi Information Technology Company
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com