This Job Listing is about LOral in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
SkinCeuticals Regional Business Development Manager (Temporary Contract – Maternity Cover)
Responsible for the business development of SkinCeuticals across the Medical & Commercial channels across the region.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Build & roll out brand strategy clear GTM
- Customer Relations & Product Sales support with strong Target & Forecast building acumen.
- By customer Activation Calendar management.
- Visibility & brand image Management and excellence.
- Manage contracts and evaluate ROI on Medical & sales activities.
- Identify New Market & Customer opportunities
- Build Market & competition knowledge and intelligence.
- Develop & Coach Medical Sales Reps training programs.
- Strong KOL relationship & Equity building
- Close partnership with Global and SAPMENA regional brand team.
Knowledge And Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Medical /sales manager role or similar
- Experience with Selective pharma or Medical Aeshtics.
- Forecasting & Target setting
- Advisory board & Congress management
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Medical knowledge
- KOL relationship building and management
- Mentoring and coaching
- Team Training and development
- Performance analysis and appraisal
Skills And Abilities
- Organizational skills & reporting
- Communication skills
- Conflict management & Critical thinking
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Data centricity
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A