Website Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
This Job Listing is about Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Canteen Junior Sous Chef – Colleague Restaurant in MOLON Kitchens
Our employees: the most important people in the building. We’re looking for a Canteen Junior Sous Chef to create Mandarin Oriental dishes for them to enjoy, in order to set them up to deliver a spectacular service for our guests.
As a Canteen Junior Sous Chef you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To prepare food for the Colleague Restaurant, including hot and cold buffets.
- To receive, prepare and cook any orders from the Head Chef
- To participate in receiving and checking incoming goods
- To deputise in the Head Chefs absence, possibly closing or opening kitchen
- To help manage, coach and develop the team
- To conduct departmental orientation for all new team members
We offer our employees world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Company: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A