Website Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
This Job Listing is about Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Must be familiar with accounts procedures.
- Apply and ensure application of standards and procedures set by the hotel accounts policy.
- Apply and ensure application of procedures and regulations concerning the cost control.
- Make sure that all material and equipment made available to the accounts department is correctly used.
- According to assistant financial controller instructions, implement the appropriate means to ensure the cost control is done correctly.
- Make any suggestions to Assistant Finance Director, which will improve the work of the cost control.
- Monitor costs, compare them to the budget and take note of variances.
- Ensure all purchase requisition are received from the Purchasing Manager.
- Agree all prices on supplier invoices to purchase requisition or the master price list from accounts department.
- Ensure each supplier invoice has a purchase order number and a receiving document number.
- Return all invoices to Purchasing Manager, when the quoted price does not agree to the supplier’s invoice.
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management and/or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity as Cost Controller in a luxury hotel and with at least 1-year experience in other finance functions
- Hotel pre-opening preferred
- Familiarity with Accounting System (SUN System)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- UAE experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
Company: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A