Are you looking for a Job at Mastercard in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
- Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
- Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
- Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
- Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
- Contributes to the achievement of sales and net revenue targets
- Assists with analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
- Assists in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
- Supports the management key customer relationships at manager levels
- Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
- Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Comprehensive experience executing and managing sales strategies for medium-sized accounts
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of MasterCard’s core products, rules, and services
- Consistently delivered thoughtful market and business analysis for customer accounts
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And Therefore, It Is Expected That The Successful Candidate For This Position Must
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security.
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com