Website McDermott International, Ltd
This Job Listing is about McDermott International Ltd in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Quality Inspector has responsibilities for the source inspection at the supplier facility and preparation of relevant reports in the respective project and reporting to Source Inspection Manager (Project) or Project Quality Manager/ Senior Project Quality Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Performing day-to-day Inspection as per project requirements.
- Prepare and sign inspection reports in a daily basis.
- Liaise with other functions during fabrication for specific project requirements.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality, and productivity as well as compliance with Code of Business Conduct.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Able to understand English: reading, writing, speaking.
- Experience in E&I fabrication and installation.
- Approved CBT Saudi Aramco Inspector.
- Min 10 years in oil & gas fabrication
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree graduate or process relevant experience.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Mar 17, 2022, 7:58:57 AM
Company: McDermott International, Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A