Website McDermott International Ltd
This Job Listing is about McDermott International Ltd in Al Khobar, Oriente / Ash Sharqiyah, Arabia Saudí 2022
Principal Project controls specialist will be involved in cost analysis, estimate at completion forecasting, internal reporting, preparation of invoices, reporting to client etc
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for project budgets, forecasts, controls and reporting project costs.
- Will also track hours expended, review project costs incurred, and calculate future costs based on labor productivity, wage rates, and risk analysis.
- The role will work closely with the Project Management Team and will include interactions with the client Cost control team on a regular basis.
- With minimal supervision, is responsible for independently applying Cost Control procedures, best practices and analysis to any size or type of project. Leads and guides less experienced Cost Control personnel.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- with Previous similar minimum experience of 15 years, working on projects across oil and gas and/or petrochemical, construction.
- Good Communication skills, team player and leader.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & word.
- Experience in working with and in financial data bases like Oracle, SAP or JDE.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Jan 20, 2022, 12:14:10 PM
Company: McDermott International Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Khobar, Oriente / Ash Sharqiyah, Arabia Saudí
Application Deadline: N/A