Website McDermott International, Ltd
Are you looking for a Job at McDermott International Ltd in Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Process Visit Visa Extension (LOI issuance and extensions
- Maintain payment records and prepare reports internally and liaise with finance.
- Visit Passport and Immigration Office to complete processes related to the employee and his family
- Issue/Renew/Reissue IQAMAs and process other corrections related to name or title in employee IQAMA
- Issue Exit Reentry and Final Exit visa
- Transfer Information between Old & New passport
- Issue newly born baby Iqama for inside and outside the kingdom
- Process related procedure for absconders and report it to officials
- Visit and finalize process at Passport Office in King Fahd International Airport
- Visit and finalize process at King Fahd Causeway
- Process title corrections
- Visit Police Office and report any related manner regarding missing or stolen documents such as IQAMAs and Passports
- Visit Embassies if required to issue or renew passports.
- Coordinate with other government authorities if required.
- Maintain and check government online websites such as Muqeem, GOSI, Labor Office, SAGIA, Chamber of commerce, Injaz, etc.
- Inform related parties by Email with regards to all processes above.
Essential Qualifications And Education
- Intermediate English language skills
- 3-5 Years as a GR Representative
- Excellent Ms Office Suit skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Company Overview And Core Values
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Nov 1, 2021, 1:28:50 AM
Company: McDermott International, Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com