Are you looking for a Job at MCIT in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
IT Manager-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
As our IT specialist, you are the beginning of an exceptional experience and connectivity for our Colleagues and guests.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Creative new innovation & implement to use in hotel operation
- Responsibilities for hotel hardware & software
- Ensure that the hotel’s computer system both hardware and software is fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
- Attend to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keep track of such incidents and the way they have been solved
- Perform routine system setups as may be required by software and/or programs such as regular update of anti-virus programs
- Perform daily/monthly back up procedures, ensure the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes
- Provide regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employees
- Perform regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup
Your Experience And Skills Include
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Hotel industry preferably in luxury segment.
- Strong user knowledge of Windows, Macintosh, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Micros, POS, HRIS.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Saudi Nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21019002
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com