This Job Listing is about MENAWater in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review and participate in the work of staff responsible for wastewater treatment plant operations.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing wastewater treatment plant services; identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff; allocate resources accordingly.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards and procedures.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; implement approved policies and procedures.
- Perform the more technical and complex tasks of the work unit including implementing changes to improve efficiency and plant operation cost effectiveness.
- Coordinate laboratory sampling and analysis and ensure plant compliance with current waste discharge requirements as established by local, State and Federal agencies.
- Submit justification for system or facilities repair or expansion.
- Coordinate activities of private contractors to minimize disruption of plant processes.
- Monitor and adjust computerized SCADA system and process control software.
- Participate in the selection of plant operations staff; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the plant operations budget; submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures.
- Prepare analytical and statistical reports on operations and activities.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings; stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of wastewater treatment plant operations.
- Ensuring influent and effluent are as per ZDHC parameters
- Maintaining a record of chemical testing and plant equipment parameters
- Leading a team of operators & helpers on 12-hour shifts
- Overseeing plant preventative & corrective maintenance
- The person will be supervising the team and participating in operations & overseeing plant repair & maintenance work for Submerged MBR Knits Dyeing waste water treatment plant. Person will also be conducting Jar tests, COD, TSS, MLSS, Sv, DO and various other tests on the influent & effluent
- 2 or more years conducting operations of a Submerged MBR waste water treatment plant, preferably for Knits Dyeing
- Diploma/Bachelors/Masters in Applied Chemistry/Science/Engineering/Environment Studies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A