This Job Listing is about Mercer in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Join Mercer’s growing and high-performing Team in Dubai! We are currently looking for Business Support Manager to support our business priorities.
The Business Support Manager role provides a critical role in relation to the management for the IMETA (India, Middle East, Turkey and Africa) businesses. The Business Support Manager will report to the IMETA Zone Leader and will also work in close partnership with other members of the operations and transformation teams across IMETA to leverage relationships to support the effective achievement of the LoB and Zone business goals. The Business Support Manager will help drive the Business and Zone Leaders’ strategic agenda and priorities. They will contribute to and own a variety of cross-functional projects. There will also be a focus on managing financial performance against agreed financial targets, alongside initiating and supporting operational change programs to support those businesses.
The Business Support Manager is responsible for evaluating and improving business processes, identifying and understanding inefficiencies and partnering with stakeholders to develop solutions to maximize efficiencies.
We will count on you to:
- Plan and directs all administrative and operational activities.
- Organise and prioritise critical issues and required information for the Business and to facilitate efficient decision-making.
- Act as a point of contact between the Business Leader and other stakeholders, providing oversight and guidance to projects.
- Perform executive project management including monitoring progress against deadlines and milestones.
- Work with internal communications teams to deliver key announcements and messages.
- Understanding business strategies and the ability to execute these plans.
- Develop deep understanding of business end to end processes and provide solutions, options and implement plans.
- Supporting continuous improvement and business transformation projects.
- Supporting implementation of business operational strategy as defined by Mercer Operational Leaders
- Tracking KPIs.
- Business reporting, including preparation and deployment of key executive information.
- Risk reporting.
We are interested if you:
- At least 10 years of experience, 3+ of which focused has been on business support operations and process improvement.
- Experience in professional services environment (desirable) and well-versed in business operations lifecycles.
- Proven track record in delivering change management
- Ability to manage projects through to fruition.
- Proven ability to work in a business support role within a professional services environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong business and financial acumen, with the ability to translate into a commercial context.
- Prior project management experience on complex operational projects and able to demonstrate analytical and project management skills.
- Highly Desirable: Experience or knowledge of Mercer or one of the MMC operating companies.
We believe you would excel at Mercer if you:
- are flexible approach, thriving on change and innovation, balanced by attention to detail, risk management and structured thinking.
- know Project Management
- have Analytical and problem-solving skills
- are energetic strong team player.
- have a natural curiosity and love for learning how things work as well as a drive for finding innovative solutions.
- have ability to collaborate with and influence senior management and work across all levels of the organization.
- have excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- have strong facilitation capabilities and experience presenting information to diverse groups
- are self-motivated and able to work independently
- have strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrate impeccable follow through on projects
What’s in it for you?
At Mercer, we recognize that our most important asset is our people. We believe in the value of healthy, happy colleagues and promote a culture of caring and well-being. In joining Mercer, you would benefit from working on challenging projects, have access to highly flexible work arrangements, participate in training and development programs, and be eligible for benefits such as an employee savings program and private health insurance in addition to a competitive rewards package. You would be part of a professional environment where your career matters to us and is supported in our global organization through regular check-in’s with your line manager and a focus on upskilling you for your next career step. And you will enjoy a great team culture, working with motivated and engaged colleagues from different parts of the world driven by a common purpose –aiming to merge economics and empathy in everything we do!
With more than 25,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is the leading global service provider for Human Resources, Talent Management, Employee Health, Retirement and Investment Consulting. We at Mercer work with clients across the globe to solve their most complex challenges related to Health, Wealth and Career related matters.
If you are still reading and thinking this opportunity could be of interest to you, please submit a cover letter and one-page CV.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A