Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Leading vendor in information security|Front line role leading Middle East operations
About Our Client
Our client is a leading vendor in the data/information security space and are looking to recruit a regional sales director to be based in Dubai. This role will start off as an individual contributor role looking after UAE/Qatar/Bahrain/Oman/Kuwait and also responsible to leverage/develop and expand the channel ecosystem. In time and with anticipated success, will be tasked with growing a team under their leadership.
Key responsibilities as Regional Sales Director will be:
- This position will report to a regional growth leader based in another region
- Own and drive sales objectives and achieve/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment and create effective sales plans to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Practice consultative selling to understand customer needs, design high value deals , and partner with customers to build long-lasting relationships
- Develop strong relationships with customers and channel partners to deliver solution sales presentations to drive compelling differentiated values
- Maintain high level executive contact (CXOs and key decision makers) with accounts focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Understand and plan around prospect’s buying decision process and business cycles that can affect the sales process
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Monitor market trends and provide regular competitor analysis.
- Provide inputs to product marketing on customer needs general market trends and issues for partner.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you must have the below experience/attributes:
- Proven sales leadership experience, meeting or exceeding targets in an enterprise software/ data driven environment
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close , and experience of consultative and value-based selling
- Skilled influencer able to assess customer needs and facilitate solutions unique to their business.
- 8-15 years Field Sales experience, preferably in the Data, Information Security and IT Products space, with experience of enterprise sales management
- Preferred experience includes managing and selling direct as well as through indirect sales channels
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement
- Experience as effective facilitator who understands the complex relationships among various stakeholders in the sales process
- Experience in a complex sales environment managing large visible demanding customer accounts
What’s On Offer
Annual package of USD 240,000 on a 50:50 split (negotiable base on experience/ value)
- UAE benefits
- Opportunity to come as an individual contributor first and soon develop into a true regional leader with people and structures below
- High growth organisation/ product
Contact: Vansh Dhingra
Quote job ref: JN-062022-5647554
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A