Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Join a fast growing bussiness that is look to bring in more talent into the firm. Offereing a really exciting package for new starters.
A 40-year-old firm that has a range of experience and pride within themselves on understanding. Our clients, their businesses, and the issues they face no matter how big or small. We are a multi-award winning, top 100 National Chartered Accountancy, Tax Specialist, and Advisory firm with national expertise, but our local knowledge means we can offer a bespoke, personalised service tailored to our client’s needs. Our national presence is underpinned by our strong Yorkshire roots.
This is a general tax advisory role. The Tax Advisory team will deal with a range of planning scenarios for our OMB clients, including Reorganisations, Succession Planning, Share Schemes, R&D, and many other projects.
* You will be required to manage a small number of tax advisory projects from both a technical and delivery perspective.
* You will also be required to work with the Tax Advisory Manager to identify opportunities within the firm and potentially develop your network outside of the firm.
* You will need to be technically capable and a great communicator, with both fellow professionals and clients.
Motivated self-starter with the ability to independently complete assignments to deadlines and work with others in a growing team.
* Must have a strong desire to be Client focused
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience, preferably in an Advisory role but will consider trainee looking to move into inquiry or advisory work
* ATT qualification or Qualified by Experience (minimum 5 years if no ATT Qualification). Part qualified also considered.
* Broad exposure to Mixed Tax Compliance and knowledge of UK tax issues and the regulatory framework of UK Taxation
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Professionalism, dependability, and integrity combined with a cooperative attitude and a desire to fit into a hardworking, but friendly team
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, as well as experience using industry-specific tax compliance software.
Medicash Plan – We have teamed up with Medicash to provide a range of cashback towards everyday health-care bills and a wide range of other well-being benefits
Subsidised Gym Membership – Following the successful roll out of our Flexible Working Policy, we have continued our approach to promoting a healthy work-life balance and therefore offer subsidised gym membership
Death in Service (4x Salary) – In order to protect our staff should the worst ever happen we provide a death in service scheme. This scheme will pay out a lump sum to a nominated dependant.
Buy and Sell Holidays – Whether staff would like additional annual leave for a special occasion or would prefer to use less of their entitlement, we now offer a buy and sell holiday scheme.
Social Club – Each Hentons Office has its own Social Committee which organises funded/ subsided social events throughout the year both locally and nationally.
Cycle to Work Scheme – Hentons is part of the ‘Cycle Scheme’, offering money towards bicycles at over 2000 retailers. Season Ticket Loan Our offices are all near to public transport and we encourage staff to consider using a train or bus to get to work. Staff can apply for an interest-free loan to buy a season ticket on public transport, which is paid back out of monthly salaries.
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A