Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Truly exciting opportunity with a leading bank in the region|Must have managed NESA, PCI DSS, Swift related projects
About Our Client
A leading bank in the region revamping their existing security function.
- Understand & measure adherence on the controls required for the NESA, PCI DSS, Swift (CSCF) regulatory framework.
- Verify and validate the closures of the gaps identified during various regulatory assessments & audits and can recommend alternative solutions in case of limitation in closing any of the observations mainly to security projects in first point.
- To implement and manage M365 security products.
- To evaluate, implement and integrate Cloud Apps with On-Prem Apps.
- To evaluate and conduct security assessments on cloud applications.
- Prepare report on all the activities carried out, advising the IS management on risk issues that are related to information security and recommend actions in support of the banks wider risk management programs.
- Other duties as may be assigned by IS management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable with a 1-year fixed term contract and has less than a month’s notice period.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience and strong work experience in banking or the wider financial services.
- Experience with managing NESA assessments, PCI DSS, Swift Controls, VAPT, etc.
- Certifications : CISSP, CCNP, Microsoft Azure Certifications (Azure Fundamentals, Cybersecurity, etc)
- Strong advantage for candidates who have Implemented Microsoft Azure products & Integrate Cloud Apps with On-prem Apps.
What’s on Offer
- Exciting hands-on role with an opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Contact: Ruwise Sheriff
Quote job ref: JN-062022-5651030
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A