Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
- An opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 listed company|To understand and learn more about the recruitment industry
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world’s most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 7000 staff with 160+ office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page Middle East has offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar and recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years’ experience through to director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
The position of a Researcher has the following responsibilities:
- Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
- Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager
- Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates
- Putting together high level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
- Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database
- Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
- Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
The Successful Applicant
- Outstanding communication skills -verbal and written
- Candidates having work experience in the luxury retail industry are preferred.
- Able to multi task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Highly competitive
- You think you can sell or have had previous sales experience
- Excited at the prospect of meeting with the regions/world’s best organisations and their employees
- You want to make money and have a career with a multinational organisation
- Applicant needs to have a valid residence visa (sponsorship by Parent, spouse or University)
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the FTSE 250 listed company
- The chance to work in a team based environment, along with owning individual goals and responsibilities
- At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.
Contact: Nikheta Gokuldas
Quote job ref: JN-022022-5264591
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A